Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011

The Moonshine Dancer

With a head full of medicine
I walk the streets like the virgin moonshine
Daggering vacant hopes
With the knife of the incomparable angel
She gave it to me
Just to see that I’ll go the wrong way
What a daydream
What a terrible condition
To last whimpering in the empty gutters of my rapture
She gave it to me
With her holy guard
Who split our sea of concealment – I wish I could be like him
Tasting beauty and smelling happiness
And picking the flower that I always contemplated
She gave it to me
With her last laughter before hitting the next car
And she cried
And he was very calm
And I was upset - Silent reproach
I still can’t believe the things we experienced
Love, sadness, illuminations, dust
I’ll never be the same again
Naked like the virgin moonshine
And quiet like an explosion

              I’m dreaming different lives

In a world where thunder brings silent melodies
And harmonicas sound like the roaring destruction
I will stroll!
Permanent extending lives in a dark street
At midnight
The direction, nobody can see
But I can feel it, smell it, taste it
Between all poison and disbeliefs
There is hope!
Still, I can only heap differences
And merciful glances

             My favorite poet is still my love
             The moonshine dancer
             The part-time poison
             The sunglass child

And the last hope.


I had a dream about you last night
You danced on my palm
To the shadows of Chopin
But there is no cause for dreaming
In a parallel universe
With a parallel emotion
Slicing my reality with the knife of the incomparable angel
She gave it to me
With her heartache expression
Her unbelievable kindness
His penetrating love
My awaited fall…

             She gave it to me!
             With her soul, planted in my body
             Since we became children
             In our well-fed mess

 Odio a mi corazón!

Ignorance for these lines…
I put all my devils in it

“Convert your pride on this starry-night
To exhale the loon that you used to hide
And a dance like a fight with the moonshine bride
Will change the beginning of all ending lives”

Come my staggering queen and suspect my remembrance
Come and throw my last ace of diamonds down the rooftops
Come and let him be your innocence
So I can be your fault
Come and let him be your mistake
So I can be your part-time dawn colors
And this is enough
It is enough!

Enough for me to come through gutters
Enough for me to stop inhaling
Enough for me
Not to see the chosen one
On a cryptic night
With your short-haired  looks

 I never cared
He never took part


O moonshine sister
Cherry-lipped gloom
And starry-eyed loon
Never forget your heart, never waste your soul
Because I praise the love of the incomparable angel
Who gave it to me

The Knife!
That destroys me!
Innocence!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen